community.msgnetwork.com    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Sports Talk  Hop To Forums  NEW YORK METS    3D seating chart of Citi Field
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

3D seating chart of Citi Field Login/Join

Record Breaker
Picture of MetsFan5157
posted
http://www.seats3d.com/mlb/new_york_mets/

if you click of a seat you can see the view, pretty cool. i can't wait till CitiField opens without LOLiver, Wagner, Pedro, Alou, Delgadold, Heilman, and Sillie Willie on the team

Posts: 10823 | Registered: August 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rookie
posted Hide Post
cool, thanks for the info 5157. i'm sure we will have to take out a loan to afford the tickets but i can't wait either.

Posts: 5183 | Registered: February 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Major Leagues
Picture of FORMERLY94LIVES4EVER
posted Hide Post
Very nice find 5157. Thanks for sharing.

Posts: 2875 | Registered: October 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mets Board Pres
Picture of diehardfan718
posted Hide Post
Wow, that is cool! It sure does look like there isn't a bad seat in the house. Even the upper deck behind home plate looks close.

Thanks for the link M51!

Posts: 41168 | Registered: January 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hall of Fame
Picture of WrightNReyes
posted Hide Post
This is cool but nothing opens when I click a section.

Posts: 28323 | Registered: June 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Hall of Fame
Picture of WrightNReyes
posted Hide Post
I figured it out, I had to turn on pop ups. Anyways, if you click a section view from all the way up top you can tell it's going to be really tough on lefties. Wright is going to have a tough time hitting his opposite field homers. Maybe it's just an illusion because the dimensions are supposed to be similar to Shea but it looks far out there.

Record Breaker
Picture of MetsFan5157
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WrightNReyes:
I figured it out, I had to turn on pop ups. Anyways, if you click a section view from all the way up top you can tell it's going to be really tough on lefties. Wright is going to have a tough time hitting his opposite field homers. Maybe it's just an illusion because the dimensions are supposed to be similar to Shea but it looks far out there.
the LF and RF wall are both 15 feet tall ... so it'll be kinds hard to hit it over the wall

and since that isn't updated, where it say 408 the way will be bigger because that's where the apple will be.

Posts: 10823 | Registered: August 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
General Manager
Picture of ozzman
posted Hide Post
That's incredible. It looks like there really will be good views from every seat just like they said. Thanks for that 5157. Thumbs Up

Posts: 22079 | Registered: April 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hall of Fame
Picture of WrightNReyes
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MetsFan5157:
quote:
Originally posted by WrightNReyes:
the LF and RF wall are both 15 feet tall ... so it'll be kinds hard to hit it over the wall

and since that isn't updated, where it say 408 the way will be bigger because that's where the apple will be.

I don't love the high walls. It looks like a huge park. I just hope it doesn't play like PETCO.

Hall of Fame
Picture of WrightNReyes
posted Hide Post
Even the worst seats in the upper deck in LF look good. The only problem is that you can't tell if it's a home run if you sit up there.