community.msgnetwork.com    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Sports Talk  Hop To Forums  NEW YORK RANGERS    Torts on ESPN Radio yesterday at 4PM
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Torts on ESPN Radio yesterday at 4PM Login/Join

Bystander
Picture of TonyG
posted
Torts was on ESPN Radio yesterday at 4PM with Michael Kaye and Don La Greca. Great interview except for Michael Kaye who wouldn't know the difference between a hockey puck and a catchers mit. Torts was very excited about getting the season started. He talked about how much he missed the guys and how for he most part most on the roster are returning players and he spoke very highly of Nash wanting to play for the NY Rangers and at MSG. Like Torts I can't wait for this season to start. One of the first questions Kaye asked Torts was do you think this team is going to win the Stanley Cup. Torts gave it to him right away. He said, there you go again Michael, 5 minutes and not one practice and you ask a question that I am not going to answer. Then Don jumped in and talked hockey.

DROP THE PUCK BABY, LIKE TORTS I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS SEASON TO START. JUST DROP THE PUCK AND AIM FOR BETWEEN THE LEGS OF GARY A HOLE BETTMAN AND TAKE A SLAP SHOT!!!!! Hockey

DROP THE PUCK BABY AND TAKE A SLAP SHOT TO HIT BETWEEN THE LEGS OF GARY A HOLE BETTMAN. Hockey

Posts: 4901 | Registered: October 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post