community.msgnetwork.com    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Sports Talk  Hop To Forums  NEW YORK RANGERS    Devils sign Zajac to extension
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Devils sign Zajac to extension Login/Join

All Star
posted
The annual amount sounds pretty nuts to me after looking at his regular season stats. He had a good playoffs, but I'm still kind of surprised.

He got 8 years at $46 mil = $5.75 mil per year

http://newyorkpost.com/p/blogs...mszb1J#axzz2IAisJDUj

here are his stats:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/pl...bmvoFVu2lyB9qi9ivLYF

Posts: 3694 | Registered: October 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
All Star
Picture of Double R
posted Hide Post
With all the money the Rangers have pi55ed away over the years by overpaying for players, you'll excuse me for not giving a crap about how much the swamprats are paying for Zajac. I'm just saying.

Eyebrow

Posts: 5565 | Registered: October 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Double R:
With all the money the Rangers have pi55ed away over the years by overpaying for players, you'll excuse me for not giving a crap about how much the swamprats are paying for Zajac. I'm just saying.

Eyebrow

Razzer I'm not complaining that they overpaid for someone haha. The more the merrier.

Posts: 3694 | Registered: October 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
All Star
Picture of RZ Bure
posted Hide Post
That's a lot of money for Zajac but they need to make moves like this to keep homegrown guys.

Posts: 4817 | Registered: October 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bystander
Picture of TonyG
posted Hide Post
Here we go again!!!! Mad Another post about the F ing SwampRats on the Ranger Board. Yuk

I don't mean any disrespect to Ranger Fans, but I could give 2 $hits about the SwampRats or any player on the SwampRats Vent. Now we will have to listen to Lucky Steve coming on the Ranger Board discussing the SwampRats Blah

We just had a lock out and didn't get to see and talk about the Ranger Season. Now the lock out is over and we have to see a post about the SwampRats on the Ranger Board. Screw em. Screw Fatso and all the SwampRats Mad

LETS GO RANGERS LETS GO RANGERS LETS GO RANGERS LETS GO RANGERS LETS GO RANGERS LETS GO RANGERS

Posts: 4942 | Registered: October 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post