community.msgnetwork.com    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Sports Talk  Hop To Forums  NEW YORK RANGERS    Fantasy Hockey?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fantasy Hockey? Login/Join

All Star
posted
Anyone interested? Same league I'm been doing for a couple years now, head to head, looking for a few more teams.

http://hockey.fantasysports.ya...com/hockey?lid=41412
Click JOIN A CUSTOM LEAGUE, the league ID is 41412, the PW is Satherstinks. Draft is Wed night.

Posts: 5709 | Registered: October 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
All Star
Picture of RZ Bure
posted Hide Post
I'm interested, what time Wednesday? I work til midnight.

Posts: 5392 | Registered: October 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
All Star
posted Hide Post
It's at 8:30, but yahoo will draft for you if you're not there.

Spectator
Picture of NoMore1940
posted Hide Post
kc, we may have a problem. According to league rules, we will not be able to conduct our draft with an odd number of teams, and we currently have only 7 teams signed up (maximum of 12). We need to get 1 or 3 or 5 more teams signed up FAST or our draft will not be held.

C'MON HOCKEY FANS, go to the link above and sign up NOW! It's FUN and it's FREE!

Posts: 5925 | Registered: December 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
All Star
posted Hide Post
I was worried you didn't get the memo Nomore, glad to see you on board again, we're up to 8, two spots available or we'll just go with eight teams.

Spectator
Picture of NoMore1940
posted Hide Post
Thank you for your kind & welcoming words of encouragement. I thought about skipping the fantasy Hockey league this year IF there was a Hockey season and IF the fantasy league was available again. It was very time-consuming and since my fiance moved in with me (2nd time around for both of us), and many other demands on my time, and my general loss of interest in Hockey due to the lockout by the owners, I wasn't sure. But ultimately I can't stay away. I'm going to try to improve on my results last season. If you recall, in my first attempt at any fantasy sports of any kind, my team, the Charlestown Chiefs, made the playoffs, won their first round matchup, then eliminated the number one seed, only to lose in the final round by a single point. To your team, KC's Moonshine Band, champ.

With less than an hour before the draft and 8 teams now signed up, it may be time to close the door and limit the league to 8 teams. One more team will make 9 (an odd number) and prevent the draft from taking place, commissioner...

All Star
posted Hide Post
We're good, 10 signed up and locked in by the evil commish, nothing could go wrong now.....

Spectator
Picture of NoMore1940
posted Hide Post
GOOD JOB kc & good luck! See you at the draft...