community.msgnetwork.com    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Sports Talk  Hop To Forums  NEW YORK RANGERS    Official Game Thread: NYR vs Boston, 1/19/2013, 7pm, MSG
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Official Game Thread: NYR vs Boston, 1/19/2013, 7pm, MSG Login/Join

All Star
Picture of Double R
posted
Sorry Ranger fans, but I needed to start a game thread just to give me a sense of normacy and in the hopes that maybe, just maybe, it will spur on some luck that we need to save whatever chances we have left of a season. In the meantime, LET'S GO RANGERS!!!!

Respectfully yours and fellow diehard Ranger fan,

Double R

Hockey Applaude Cheer

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Double R,

Posts: 5914 | Registered: October 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Leagues
Picture of wiskas II
posted Hide Post
Hockey Poke Boxing

LET'S go RANGERS

Posts: 911 | Registered: August 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bystander
Picture of biz1006
posted Hide Post
DROP THE PUCK!

Posts: 1124 | Registered: May 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
All Star
Picture of Double R
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by biz1006:
DROP THE PUCK!

First they need to drop Bettman and Fehr.

All Star
posted Hide Post
D day is officially here. Word is that this latest PA proposal should get the job done. Just waiting for 3 new counter proposals by Bettman
to kill the season.

Posts: 5514 | Registered: February 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

All Star
Picture of Double R
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NYRfan16:
D day is officially here. Word is that this latest PA proposal should get the job done. Just waiting for 3 new counter proposals by Bettman
to kill the season.

Meanwhile, all games to mid-December have been cancelled. Wonderful.

Boo

All Star
Picture of Double R
posted Hide Post
Ok my fellow Rangers fans, I started this thread back in October in hopes of the season starting. Now that we have a season and the official schedule is out, I edited the date, time, and opponent. All that's left to say is: LET'S GO RANGERS!!!!!!!!!

Hockey

Minor Leagues
Picture of wiskas II
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Double R:
Ok my fellow Rangers fans, I started this thread back in October in hopes of the season starting. Now that we have a season and the official schedule is out, I edited the date, time, and opponent. All that's left to say is: LET'S GO RANGERS!!!!!!!!!

Hockey

What took so long
Hockey

Posts: 911 | Registered: August 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
General Manager
posted Hide Post
Lets Go Rangers!!!!!!! DROP THE PUCK!!!!! Hockey

Posts: 21295 | Registered: April 06, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spectator
Picture of Graves4ever
posted Hide Post
Damn I've missed this threads. Drop the puck already! LETS GO RANGERS!!! Hockey

Posts: 292 | Registered: August 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Major Leagues
Picture of Paulzzy
posted Hide Post
6 day training camp, after most of these guys haven't played in a real game for 8(?) months? Bad idea, imo.

They cancelled almost half the season, what's another 2 or 3 games so the players could be more adequately prepared for the grind to come?

Hopefully the result won't be worse than some sloppy play early on. Pope

Posts: 2592 | Registered: November 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bystander
Picture of TonyG
posted Hide Post
Well Del Zotto is signed for 3 more years, Gilroy was given a NHL 1 yr contract and the 22 man roster is complete and Rangers still have 3.99 million cap space this season. Looks like Nash will be playing with Richards and Hagelin, and Gabby will be on the left side with Stephan and Cally on right wing. Del Zotto will be playing with Bicke., Eminger or Gilroy. My choice would be Bickel because of size toughness and can drop the gloves, he also will make sure when he is on the ice to protect the King

I love the addition of Ashem who for sure will drop the gloves with anyone just like Prust did, but the only difference is that with Ashem he can win fights by a unanimous decision or a knock out. Something that Prust could not do. But Prust was all heart and grit.

The schedule is out and the first home game is Sunday the 20th at 7pm against
Cindy the punk Crosby Yuk Baby and the Pens. I will be there with all my Ranger Gear and a lot of yelling and frustration that I have saved up during the lock out.

I wonder if Gary the A Hole Bettman has the ***** to show up at any one of these games? Mad Boy the Potvin chant would change in a hurry at MSG with a Gary the A Hole Chant.

So lets drop the puck and lets go Baby. He shoots, he Scores. A kick save and a beauty.Head Bang Hockey

Posts: 5220 | Registered: October 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Record Breaker
Picture of PG67
posted Hide Post
(Tony, MDZ is signed for two years, not three.)

Posts: 10024 | Registered: March 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bystander
Picture of TonyG
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PG67:
(Tony, MDZ is signed for two years, not three.)
Yes I knew that PG, just a typo but thanks for making me aware of it.

BTW Nice one on one with Asham:
http://blueshirtsunited.com/vi...ron-asham-one-on-one

Posts: 5220 | Registered: October 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TonyG:
Well Del Zotto is signed for 3 more years, Gilroy was given a NHL 1 yr contract and the 22 man roster is complete and Rangers still have 3.99 million cap space this season. Looks like Nash will be playing with Richards and Hagelin, and Gabby will be on the left side with Stephan and Cally on right wing. Del Zotto will be playing with Bicke., Eminger or Gilroy. My choice would be Bickel because of size toughness and can drop the gloves, he also will make sure when he is on the ice to protect the King

I love the addition of Ashem who for sure will drop the gloves with anyone just like Prust did, but the only difference is that with Ashem he can win fights by a unanimous decision or a knock out. Something that Prust could not do. But Prust was all heart and grit.

The schedule is out and the first home game is Sunday the 20th at 7pm against
Cindy the punk Crosby Yuk Baby and the Pens. I will be there with all my Ranger Gear and a lot of yelling and frustration that I have saved up during the lock out.

I wonder if Gary the A Hole Bettman has the ***** to show up at any one of these games? Mad Boy the Potvin chant would change in a hurry at MSG with a Gary the A Hole Chant.

So lets drop the puck and lets go Baby. He shoots, he Scores. A kick save and a beauty.Head Bang Hockey

Tony, your purchase of tickets ensures that Bettman keeps his job, and will continue to do so for years to come. Not to single you out, but everybody complains about Bettman, yet go out of their way in order to give him job security. It's like protesting a business and then buying their product. If everyone runs back to the NHL, what's to stop them from doing the same thing when this CBA is up? Forget that, they've all ready pulled this a few times, and have no reason not to do it again! I'm not suggesting people should never go to a game again, but take a couple years off, let them play in some empty arenas for awhile and maybe they'd have some respect for the fans instead of taking them for granted.

Posts: 5612 | Registered: October 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post