community.msgnetwork.com    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Sports Talk  Hop To Forums  NEW YORK RANGERS    Official Game Thread: NYR vs Boston, 1/19/2013, 7pm, MSG
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Official Game Thread: NYR vs Boston, 1/19/2013, 7pm, MSG Login/Join

Bystander
Picture of TonyG
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Paulzzy:
quote:
Originally posted by TonyG:
quote:
Originally posted by Paulzzy:
quote:
Originally posted by NYRfan16:
quote:
Originally posted by TonyG:
I can understand where many of you along with KC are coming from when you feel that you will boycott the NHL by not going to games or not spending your hard earned money to the NHL.

But there are many, many fans like my self that nothing like a lock out can keep me away from going to MSG to watch the greatest game in all of sports along with the greatest fans in all of sports, who live and die for the NY Rangers. It's the only game in town for me. And on Sunday Night at MSG there will 18,200 Ranger Fans that feel the same way I do. Yes I can still say I am a die hard fan and instead of spending my money I will stay home and watch all the games on TV. And I will not take issue with any of you that feel that way. But I will say that there is no way in the world that watching a Ranger Game on TV can in any compare to being at a Ranger game at MSG especially on opening night. Being at MSG on Sunday will be electric and the place will be rocking. I love going to games and I love being around Die Hard Ranger Fans, and there is no place like MSG.

I have no use for Gary A Hole Bettman, but me staying home to show that will mean nothing. Why? because you are talking about Ranger Fans, not FishStick or SwampRat fans, the place will always sell out and the die hard blue seater's will always go to games no matter what. The excitement of opening night at a Ranger Game is the best there is compared to any NY Franchise in any sport.

LETS GO RANGERS Hockey

Doesn't matter if you agree or disagree with the above, but I will say that was the best
post I've ever read from Tony.

You do realize Tony has a b/w television, right?

Still waiting for the annual T.G. start of the season post.
You will be happy to know Paulzzy I got rid of the 13" round B&W and bought a new 18" square B&W TV, sound is great but I have trouble with the Rabbit Ears. Head Bang and the black puck shows up much better then on the round 13" Nyah

I am saving my start of the season post for after Sundays game at MSG when all those punks will be wearing Cindy the Cry Baby Crosby Jersey's. Last year there was a couple sitting in front of me with those Jersey's and I asked them where they were from, and get this. They said Montreal. Can you imagine that. Montreal!!! A Holes all of them. Mad

And you didn't make their "Garden experience" miserable? They were probably from Pittsburgh and being sarcastic. You know what to do next time. You know what to do......

I used to watch the Rangers on a 13" b/w on channel 9. Use some foil on those rabbit ears! Chuckle
Now Paulzzy in all the years we know each other, I think you should know me better that to just take the word of that couple in the Crosby Jersey's that said they were from Montreal. The first thing I said was, that this is impossible for any hockey fan from Montreal to root for any other team then the Canadians. I said you have to be from Pittsburgh. I said you have to prove this to me.

Well they showed me their Am Track Ticket back to Montreal and a drivers license. They told me there are many fans from Montreal with the Punks Jersey. I was all over them that night, but too their credit they took it well except at the end of the game.

I told them they should be ex communicated from Montreal and thrown out of Canada. We beat the Pens that night and before the 3rd period was over I made an announcement from my seat

"Am Track Express to Montreal leaving early on track 69 in the lower level, anyone from Montreal with Crosby Jersey's will only be allowed in the losers car located in the last car in the children's section, All Aboard"

Posts: 5189 | Registered: October 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bystander
Picture of slapper
posted Hide Post
start the phucking game already!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hockey

Posts: 3121 | Registered: April 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
All Star
Picture of RZ Bure
posted Hide Post
Here we go

Posts: 5189 | Registered: October 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
All Star
posted Hide Post
*** was that Staal?

trip by Rask on Step anyone?

and *** a double minor on Boyle?

Posts: 3807 | Registered: October 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
All Star
Picture of RZ Bure
posted Hide Post
This bruin team is gonna be lethal, big, fast, nasty...we don't match up well with hem. They've controlled the tempo thus far.

Spectator
Picture of zema
posted Hide Post
totally BS call that killed our flow ...agggrrrhhh GO rangers

Posts: 587 | Registered: February 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RZ Bure:
This bruin team is gonna be lethal, big, fast, nasty...we don't match up well with hem. They've controlled the tempo thus far.

we haven't had enough 5 on 5... I love that Nash did not hesitate to shoot on the PP and even tries a toe drag move down low (even though unsuccessful) but that tells us he's not afraid.

All Star
Picture of RZ Bure
posted Hide Post
Not much flow to our game, even 5 on 5

All Star
posted Hide Post
anyone else feel like we're getting $hit on in faceoffs?

Spectator
Picture of zema
posted Hide Post
if we play same way ... we are going to win this one ....

All Star
posted Hide Post
Do something w/ the puck behind the net Segal?

All Star
Picture of RZ Bure
posted Hide Post
Nash is strong on the puck

All Star
Picture of RZ Bure
posted Hide Post
Richards, my boy

Spectator
Picture of zema
posted Hide Post
there we go ... thats one... LGR

All Star
posted Hide Post
Should we give him the Vezina already and get that out of the way?