community.msgnetwork.com    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Sports Talk  Hop To Forums  NEW YORK RANGERS    Avery officially retires
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Avery officially retires Login/Join

Minor Leagues
Picture of Ritcher35
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NYRfan16:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by mikemart:

Like him or not, always thought he was useful, despite obvious faults. ]

Perfectly stated. Even in his last days as a ranger, was always working hard down low. One thing I will say is that Avery would have helped our 4th. line against the devils. Enough to help us win the series? Probably not. It would have been interesting if he was there.

I'm confused though. Richter 35 says he barely had a career and then Richter stated that he misses him.

Where did I say that??

Posts: 1086 | Registered: November 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spectator
posted Hide Post
Exactly I said he did not have a career and I stand by that. Dallas never wanted him and the NYR never wanted him, he played a few decent games for us and that was all. He was more of a problem than a solution!!

Posts: 374 | Registered: March 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Major Leagues
Picture of Paulzzy
posted Hide Post
Hey Pingahead, don't you owe Richter35 an apology for claiming to be him when folks questioned your intelligence?

Jagr7711 is the former pingnyr11. BUSTED.

You can change your screen name but you can't hide your stupidity. Claiming to be another poster takes the cake. BlackEye

Posts: 2615 | Registered: November 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spectator
posted Hide Post
I wrote that he did not have a career under my screename Jagr7711, where did Richer say this and where did Richter35 say this???

NYR16 said that Richter and Richter35 said what I actual said, there is no Richter on the Board and Richter35 never said this!!

And that is why I said back to Richer35, Exactly! Which ment he did not say this and I did and I back my statement up!

Listen Life is to short for this nonsense, I am here to talk Rangers Hockey!!!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Jagr7711,

Major Leagues
Picture of Paulzzy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jagr7711:
Also if you look I wrote that he did not have a career under my screename Jagr7711, where did Richer say this and where did Richter35 say this???

NYR16 said that Richter and Richter35 said what I actual said, there is no Richter on the Board and Richter35 never said this!!

Just tells me one thing, it is what I expected: You too have screen names and are actual devils fans, cause in the real world I get along with everyone and have season tickets and NEVER EVER FOUGHT WITH RANGER FANS!!!!!!

NEVER IN MY LIFE!!!

There is no doubt in my mind you are Devils fans starting trouble!!!

Milkman too, He said that we would have won with Avery. LMAO what a gay contest????

DoubleR said the same thing I said that there is no way in hell we would have won just by having Avery in the line up!!!

All 3 of you have the worst Hockey knowledge in the world, it makes me sick to my stomach!!!

Please lets just end this now, I won't respond to you and you don't respond to me!!

That would be Milkman, NYR16 and Paulz, just do not respond to me I can't deal with idiots!!!!!

You're such a tard you can't even hide it behind the screen name. Jester

To answer your ramblings, I'm 42 years-old so much for your pathetic diaper line.

I'd say all of it to your face. What kind of f**(or "Flammer" as you put it) changes their screen name because numerous posters figured out you don't know your **** from your elbow when it comes to hockey.

I'm also guessing you're the guy I surmised started watching in 94 from your posts as pingnyr11....... Did you really think you could fool obviously more intelligent people?

So you saying you're not a pingyr11????

Posts: 2615 | Registered: November 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Spectator
posted Hide Post
First off I know so many people in the realm from being a Rangers Season ticket holder that I can have you off this site in a heart beat and trust me I will do it!!!

Secondly, In this conversation we never discussed any of this nonsense, I made a comment and stuck by it!!

I had 2 other screen names Pingnyr11, and NYR35!!

Trust me if I hear another bad remark from you, your gone!!!!!

You should learn to be a little more nicer to people you might be better off!!!

Again make another remark about me and you are off this site!!! If you do not believe me I will give you a name of a person who is associate with this site and maybe that will wake you up!!

Bystander
Picture of slapper
posted Hide Post
we are on the cusp of having the season delayed or even lost all together and i can not believe people are beating each other up over a moot topic.

whether you liked avery or hated him his fate was sealed months ago and obviously no one in the nhl wanted him so he did the only logical thing he could do, retire.

as longs as he used his money wisely he should never have to worry about money ever again or at the very least he can set himself up to do exactly what he wants to do with the rest of his life with no worries.

i personally liked him but at the same time i am not losing any sleep over it either because we have a far better team and providing we get to see some hockey i expect to see a even better team this year.

we are all ranger fans and all that matters is that the rangers are successful. the names come and go but the jersey will out live any player that ever wears it.

Posts: 3315 | Registered: April 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spectator
posted Hide Post
Slapper, It is Paulz, he has been beating on me for a year now and NYR 16 who starts it all, but that is ok they are both going to be out of here!!!! Hockey

Major Leagues
posted Hide Post
If you try to get everyone kicked off these boards that dont like you, then you wont have anyone to talk to

Posts: 1374 | Registered: January 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spectator
posted Hide Post
Mike I am a real nice guy and I am an adult, I love taking Rangers Hockey, but these 2 have been trashing on me for no reason, calling me a pin head a jerk etc, I have season tickets to the Rangers and as I stated I know enough people to get rid of these clowns and It is in the works!!

I am here to talk hockey and I love this team as you do and 1940, Slapper, DoubleR, RZ, TonyG etc and I enjoy this site!

I have turned the check to many times with these guys! They do not even read post they just start trouble!!

All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jagr7711:
Slapper, It is Paulz, he has been beating on me for a year now and NYR 16 who starts it all, but that is ok they are both going to be out of here!!!! Hockey

I'm just trying to be funny. At your expense of course. I know it's childish, but it is a fact that you stated in your past life that you were Richter35. It might take some time, but I'm sure someone can dig up that blog up again. You post about Avery being worthless and then the real Richter 35 stated he liked Avery right after your post. I just couldn't resist after that. I will never resort to the name calling. That's between you and Paulzzy. As far as my humor goes, I'm sorry if I offended you. Loosen up a little. Why don't you just come correct and it will all be forgotten. KC calls me out when I screw up and I'll admit it when there is no where to hide.
Lastly, who is the real Richter35?

Posts: 5815 | Registered: February 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spectator
posted Hide Post
I said this in June that I was NYR35, you said the same thing that it would all be forgotten. I even stated in my last post that I was NYR35.

You and Paulz keep starting trouble. The guy keeps calling me a nit wit, jerk etc.

I am a nice guy and I come here to enjoy Rangers hockey and life is way to short!

I was willing to forget this ******** last June, but I don't think that will be the case this time!

If Paul and you say your sorry than maybe I will let it go but as far as I am concern as of now your done!!!! I already contacted my friend and I am just waiting for a phone call!!!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Jagr7711,

Spectator
posted Hide Post
Trust me I do not want to kick a fellow Rangers fan off this site. But come on Nit wit, jerk etc, I am know ones punching bag!!

I as everyone here come to enjoy talking Rangers Hockey! Why can't we just do that???

Record Breaker
Picture of PG67
posted Hide Post
To Jagr7711,

If most of us are adults here, then it is our responsibility to manage our own emotions and manage HOW we react/respond to others.

But to threaten to have people kicked off here? C'mon, man. You can do better than that. Either come up with a good retort or simply ignore what you don't like. You don't HAVE to engage with people here if you don't want to.

Also...you're fairly new here. Some guys like NYRfan16 have been here for a long time. It often takes a while to get to know people here (as much as we can, anonymously) - to know what they mean and don't mean, their emotional tone, their moods etc. We're complex creatures. We're usually not one way all the time. We have many aspects to these personalities.

My suggestion would be to just chill - and choose to have the patience to let peoples' characters be revealed to you. But to over-react and threaten some of us with being kicked off? Again...you can make a better choice than that.
And THAT, my friend, is being a real "adult".

Cheers,

Cheers

- Paul

Posts: 10144 | Registered: March 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spectator
posted Hide Post
PG67, I am not new here, I just changed screen names. I have been her a long time. In-fact my friend set up this site. I am also a long time Rangers season ticket holder and a Ranger fan since 1979!

I know who you are and 1940, Tony RZ etc.

I did not start this! And I did not want to go this route, but I took to much **** from these guys and I am not about to sit here and take it.

He called me a Nit wit jerk etc and it is he who has disrespect for people. I do not go around calling people names etc.

They have started the trouble and if I have to end it, I will!!!