community.msgnetwork.com    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Sports Talk  Hop To Forums  NEW YORK RANGERS    Avery officially retires
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Reply
  
Avery officially retires Login/Join
 
Major Leagues
Picture of Paulzzy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jagr7711:
First off I know so many people in the realm from being a Rangers Season ticket holder that I can have you off this site in a heart beat and trust me I will do it!!!

Secondly, In this conversation we never discussed any of this nonsense, I made a comment and stuck by it!!

I had 2 other screen names Pingnyr11, and NYR35!!

Trust me if I hear another bad remark from you, your gone!!!!!

You should learn to be a little more nicer to people you might be better off!!!

Again make another remark about me and you are off this site!!! If you do not believe me I will give you a name of a person who is associate with this site and maybe that will wake you up!!


And another thing, YOU ARE AND OUTRIGHT LIAR!!!!!!!!

Page 10 of Tony G.'s "For My Rangers Brethren Only........" you most definitely claim you used to be Richter 35.

Thanks 16 and 22, for pulling up that thread.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Paulzzy,
 
Posts: 2587 | Registered: November 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
All Star
posted Hide Post
My only concern now is running him off the board. All of us know how to battle, but I'm not sure about jags. I just think it's comical about claiming to be others and getting called out on it, but it's not the end of the world. My only real beef with Jagr is about labeling me as one who picks fights. Not that I don't think I do. But to threaten to kick me out after the words he berated Luckysteve and Mike with back on that thread last June is hypocritical.
 
Posts: 5498 | Registered: February 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Major Leagues
Picture of Paulzzy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NYRfan16:
My only concern now is running him off the board. All of us know how to battle, but I'm not sure about jags. I just think it's comical about claiming to be others and getting called out on it, but it's not the end of the world. My only real beef with Jagr is about labeling me as one who picks fights. Not that I don't think I do. But to threaten to kick me out after the words he berated Luckysteve and Mike with back on that thread last June is hypocritical.


I see your point. Give me a Monday off and I always seem to find trouble Bounce

I don't get where this guy is coming from. Things just don't add up, from the manic Johnny Ranger posts to the Richter 35 stuff onto jagr77 and his demands for apologies and getting people banned...can't wait for what is next.

You know what sets me off every time?

I'll pm it to you......
 
Posts: 2587 | Registered: November 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
All Star
Picture of Double R
posted Hide Post
I think this entire thread is a clear indication that we are all starving for Ranger hockey and we need the hockey season to start ASAP. Ranger fans have a limitless supply of energy and passion but when we don't have the proper outlet for it, things start to get ugly. (OK, my Dr. Phil moment is over). LET'S GO RANGERS!!!!!!!

Hockey
 
Posts: 5898 | Registered: October 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Double R:
I think this entire thread is a clear indication that we are all starving for Ranger hockey and we need the hockey season to start ASAP. Ranger fans have a limitless supply of energy and passion but when we don't have the proper outlet for it, things start to get ugly. (OK, my Dr. Phil moment is over). LET'S GO RANGERS!!!!!!!

Hockey


So true. It was sure fun to read Tony's blog again. I'm getting worried. Really, how many games have to be missed before they decide to rearrange the schedule? It will break my heart if I don't get a chance to meet Mike 22 in dallas. Actually, it will surely break my heart after laying out doe for 4 plane tickets and the game with dallas gets cancelled. I love my sister and her family, but I love the rangers more.
 
Posts: 5498 | Registered: February 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post



Spectator
posted Hide Post
Paul your a weird guy. Get a life! I do not mean to be rude, but I think looking up things to prove things about someone you do not know, is a bit weird! I have nothing to hide!!!

And I was NYR35 never Richter35 or what ever you are claiming me to be.

Lets go Rangers!!!

Lets start talking Rangers Hockey! NYR16 stop being an instigator lol

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Jagr7711,
 
Posts: 374 | Registered: March 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spectator
posted Hide Post
They better get the season going, I pay enough for my season tickets!!! I want to see Nash this year!!!

Lets go Rangers!!!!
 
Posts: 374 | Registered: March 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Record Breaker
Picture of PG67
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Double R:
I think this entire thread is a clear indication that we are all starving for Ranger hockey and we need the hockey season to start ASAP. Ranger fans have a limitless supply of energy and passion but when we don't have the proper outlet for it, things start to get ugly. (OK, my Dr. Phil moment is over). LET'S GO RANGERS!!!!!!!

Hockey

Agreed.
 
Posts: 10013 | Registered: March 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Major Leagues
Picture of Paulzzy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jagr7711:
Paul your a weird guy. Get a life! I do not mean to be rude, but I think looking up things to prove things about someone you do not know, is a bit weird! I have nothing to hide!!!

And I was NYR35 never Richter35 or what ever you are claiming me to be.

Lets go Rangers!!!

Lets start talking Rangers Hockey! NYR16 stop being an instigator lol



Are you a complete and utter idiot? I did not look anything up, but thanked those who did-and in the process proved that you're a liar.

YOU claimed to be someone you're not. YOU then lied about it-and got busted ( do you even read?).

YOU post erroneous information, then blame an anonymous newspaper and claim you knew it was wrong all along.

YOU have created multiple user accounts, but you have nothing to hide? Unfortunately you can't hide your lack of hockey knowledge.

YOU claimed that your "friend" was going to rid the board of myself, mike22, NYR16 etc. for calling you out on these lies.

YOU can't spell, yet I believe you claim to have an advanced degree, yeah sure.

But I'm a "weird guy"????

Yeah let's talk Rangers hockey and get off the incredibly entertaining subject of you. Oh wait- there's no hockey being played, no transactions being made, and the team is pretty much set. We need a few more of your lies and fantasies to get things going here, clownshoes......
 
Posts: 2587 | Registered: November 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Major Leagues
Picture of Paulzzy
posted Hide Post
And yes I'd say that all to your face.
 
Posts: 2587 | Registered: November 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post



Minor Leagues
Picture of mikemart
posted Hide Post
maybe he hasn't retired after all....good news

Sean Avery makes grand return....
 
Posts: 989 | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
All Star
Picture of Double R
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mikemart:
maybe he hasn't retired after all....good news

Sean Avery makes grand return....


Apparently only the backside of the horse is named Sean Avery, not unlike the actual player.

Whistle
 
Posts: 5898 | Registered: October 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spectator
posted Hide Post
Paul than meet me and say it to my face, like a man!

Something tells me your a *** and as gay as Avery!

You look into my account and all you do is attack me!

Most likely your a *****! One last thing you looked into my account as you stated it in your post that I looked up his account and he was also Pingnyr11, you write stuff all the time and don't realize what you say.

Like I said meet me in person and be a man and say all of this to my face!!!

I never said anything about Mike22, you make up things, its makes me laugh my *** off!!!

By the way I am in section 117, if you would like to be a man and come say all of this to my face!!!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Jagr7711,
 
Posts: 374 | Registered: March 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spectator
posted Hide Post
Paul one last thing, you really hate yourself, I kind of feel bad for you. Maybe if your gay you should come out of the closet. Or maybe if you are not gay you should get married and have some kids, cause man you are one lost cause!!!

Anyone that sits on a website without even knowing the other person and just keeps coming at him for no reason, has major issues.

Listen pal you should try to fulfill your life and do things that you want to do, being angry will not help your cause!

I have seen so many people that really want this or that out of life, but don't do it and than they take it out on there families, kids etc, don't be this person!!!!!

You put my education down. Saying I can't spell, but yet I finished top of my class. I am not saying school is everything because I am more of a real world person. I am saying that being angry and putting people down will never get you anything in this life!

In real life I am nice to everyone and have many friends, I have dealt with many guys like you in my life and yes I fought them, (Fist to Fist) and ended up being there friends!!

My point is you should do what every it takes to make your life good and not take it out on people with your rude comments and your arrogance, because trust me it is not getting you anywhere!
 
Posts: 374 | Registered: March 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Major Leagues
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jagr7711:
Paul than meet me and say it to my face, like a man!

Something tells me your a *** and as gay as Avery!

You look into my account and all you do is attack me!

Most likely your a *****! One last thing you looked into my account as you stated it in your post that I looked up his account and he was also Pingnyr11, you write stuff all the time and don't realize what you say.

Like I said meet me in person and be a man and say all of this to my face!!!

I never said anything about Mike22, you make up things, its makes me laugh my *** off!!!

By the way I am in section 117, if you would like to be a man and come say all of this to my face!!!



Wow...you are lying again...you have threatened to fight so many people on these boards. Me, Lucky Steve, NYRfan16 and Paulzzy just to name a few. I dont have time to waste by going back to look at your posts. But there is no way in you are an adult. You are just a typical internet tough guy living in the basement of his mommys house.
 
Posts: 1283 | Registered: January 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post



  Powered by Social Strata Page 1 2 3 4 5  
 

    community.msgnetwork.com    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Sports Talk  Hop To Forums  NEW YORK RANGERS    Avery officially retires