community.msgnetwork.com    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Sports Talk  Hop To Forums  NEW YORK RANGERS    Avery officially retires
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Avery officially retires Login/Join

Major Leagues
posted Hide Post
here is one that I found from the playoffs right after the Rangers got knocked out

04, 2012 11:58 PM Hide Post
Mike22NYR, I have 40 years in this world and played hockey since I am 5, you would never say anything of this sort to my face as you would ***** out!!!!

I would love to have a shot to kick your ***!!! I don't talk ****!!!! I fight like a real man!!!

Posts: 1319 | Registered: January 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Major Leagues
posted Hide Post
Please give it up.....noone on these boards likes you....go away little boy...please

Posts: 1319 | Registered: January 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spectator
posted Hide Post
Yeah I am a little boy! I fought Diabeties and Diabetic Neuropathy this year, only to realize life is to short!

Think what you want, but maybe all 3 of you will wake up one day!

I believe it was all 3 of you that started this and if you look back at the post I did my best to make peace!

Karma is a *****, you should learn to be a better person as you are as bad as they are!

I am not about to go back and look all this **** up but I know all 3 of you started this!

But I will tell you this much if you think you are going to bully me on here and take away something that I love doing, which is talking rangers hockey, your surly mistaking!!!!

Cliques, your all cowards!!! Maybe you need to have something bad happen in your life and that might help you grow the hell up!!!

Posts: 374 | Registered: March 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Major Leagues
Picture of Paulzzy
posted Hide Post
Where are you located? As if you'd tell the truth for the first time.....

I'd be more than happy to meet you and say this to your face- but I want to see your reaction without police officers and ushers around. I also don't believe you have season tickets.

Since you have connections on the website who know who all of us are( Chuckle ), get my address and come knock on my door. You'll be battling brain damage afterwards- if you aren't already.

Posts: 2610 | Registered: November 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spectator
posted Hide Post
Paul, Its s funny cause I am so not a liar, second I do have season tickets and have told you to meet me at Sec 117.

This is all so stupid, trust me I have met so many like you in my life and I ended up kicking there *** or becoming good friends!

But with guys like you its usually 5'4-5'8 with no fighting ability whatsoever!! Usually a guy that is mad at the world cause they are a small little man and they have to prove things to people!

Trust me I almost loss my life to Diabeties a guy like you does not scare me!!

You need to grow up!

Also I did not start any of this I looked back at the post. And all 3 of you ganged up on me! I would even say you gave me enough to bring a law suit for Defermation of Character!

Its funny I am a 4th gen american and have to be bullied in a chat room. In the 70's and 80's we got a long and were not sheep that ganged up on people! This great country has been destroyed by political correctness!

I have been on this site much longer than your 06! I always got a long with Tony and 1940 etc they knew me when I was NYR35! You people came in and just started bulling me! You do not even know me!

Give me your address!!!!

Spectator
posted Hide Post
This is my last post on this subject, if you want to meet me and fight me like a man than that's fine!!

If you want to talk hockey with me and come to realize that I am a good guy who loves this team than that is fine too, but I am done with this, I have a disease that requires I stay calm and that is what I intend to do!!!!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Jagr7711,

Minor Leagues
Picture of mikemart
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1010 | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Leagues
Picture of mikemart
posted Hide Post

Minor Leagues
Picture of mikemart
posted Hide Post
Sean being Sean.... Sean Avery Says A Very Sean Avery Thing

Won't get an answer like that from the vanilla good ole' country Canadian boys contingent ....

Major Leagues
Picture of Paulzzy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jagr7711:
if you want to meet me and fight me like a man than that's fine!!..........

I have a disease that requires I stay calm and that is what I intend to do!!!!

Big Laugh Do you have a note from your mother? Send it along with all that proof of your advanced degrees and 4.1 gpa.......

And yes you are a liar.

When questioned as to whether you posted under a different alias before, you first claimed to not remember. It wasn't more than a couple of months since using the previous screen name. LIE#1.

Then you claimed to be Richter35. LIE#2.

Then you denied claiming to be Richter35. LIE#3

The proof is all in that 1 thread.

"I am so not a liar." LIE#4

You are right about 1 thing....I am 5-4 and 140lbs. And would bury you where you stand.

Posts: 2610 | Registered: November 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post