community.msgnetwork.com    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Sports Talk  Hop To Forums  NEW YORK RANGERS    Bruins -vs- Rangers 1/23/13 thread
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Reply
  
Bruins -vs- Rangers 1/23/13 thread Login/Join
 
Major Leagues
posted
This is actually the 1st game I've been able to sit down and watch this year. I was away this past weekend. Evidently, I didn't miss much (although I did enjoy watching Nash's goal on highlights). Hopefully the Rangers will start turning it on tonight. Go Rangers!!
 
Posts: 1984 | Registered: November 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Major Leagues
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 22nicky:
This is actually the 1st game I've been able to sit down and watch this year. I was away this past weekend. Evidently, I didn't miss much (although I did enjoy watching Nash's goal on highlights). Hopefully the Rangers will start turning it on tonight. Go Rangers!!


Too bad it's got to be on NBCSports network and not MSG. Oh well, I'll be able to watch tomorrow's game on MSG.
 
Posts: 1984 | Registered: November 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Record Breaker
Picture of PG67
posted Hide Post
Look for an intense game tonight...very physical, too. The Rangers have been talking about being more aggressive and tougher in all areas of their game.
I'm sure Boston's expecting that tonight, too - and they'll bring their usual A-game.

Should be a good one!

Hockey
 
Posts: 10043 | Registered: March 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Major Leagues
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PG67:
Look for an intense game tonight...very physical, too. The Rangers have been talking about being more aggressive and tougher in all areas of their game.
I'm sure Boston's expecting that tonight, too - and they'll bring their usual A-game.

Should be a good one!

Hockey


Hope so. Looking forward to it.
 
Posts: 1984 | Registered: November 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Major Leagues
posted Hide Post
I have only one thing to say............LETS GO RANGERS!
 
Posts: 2600 | Registered: January 22, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post



Major Leagues
posted Hide Post
Yesss!! What a shot!
 
Posts: 1984 | Registered: November 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Record Breaker
Picture of PG67
posted Hide Post
SICK goal by Gabby!!! What hands. WOW.
 
Posts: 10043 | Registered: March 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Major Leagues
posted Hide Post
Yess!! 2 for Gaby. Keep it going boys. I want to win this 8-0
 
Posts: 1984 | Registered: November 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
All Star
posted Hide Post
Great start. Boyle got puck on that. The ice is really choppy tonight.
 
Posts: 3808 | Registered: October 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spectator
Picture of zema
posted Hide Post
Thats the game i'd like to watch ...and not because we are winning .. Rangers are : fast, determined, awesome ;p
 
Posts: 588 | Registered: February 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post



Record Breaker
Picture of PG67
posted Hide Post
Geez. Boyle can't fight. No killer instinct.
 
Posts: 10043 | Registered: March 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
All Star
posted Hide Post
Really Nash? what the heck is that on the PP... I love the effort but no need to be a hero
 
Posts: 3808 | Registered: October 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Major Leagues
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by d3xd3x:
Really Nash? what the heck is that on the PP... I love the effort but no need to be a hero


I think he was waiting for someone to get open instead of them standing still watching him handle the puck. Rangers were guilty of that on the PP last year.
 
Posts: 1984 | Registered: November 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Record Breaker
Picture of PG67
posted Hide Post
My God, these promo spots with Joe Micheletti - hype the Rangers much?
 
Posts: 10043 | Registered: March 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spectator
Picture of zema
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 22nicky:
quote:
Originally posted by d3xd3x:
Really Nash? what the heck is that on the PP... I love the effort but no need to be a hero


I think he was waiting for someone to get open instead of them standing still watching him handle the puck. Rangers were guilty of that on the PP last year.


Ya i think you are being little harsh on Nash d3.... Go rangers
 
Posts: 588 | Registered: February 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post



  Powered by Social Strata Page 1 2 3 4  
 

    community.msgnetwork.com    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Sports Talk  Hop To Forums  NEW YORK RANGERS    Bruins -vs- Rangers 1/23/13 thread