community.msgnetwork.com    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Sports Talk  Hop To Forums  NEW YORK RANGERS    NHL Top 50
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NHL Top 50 Login/Join

Sports Fan
Picture of NYRiceman
posted
last night on NHL live, they had a show where they had their hockey experts choice of top 50 NHL players announced. Hank was the highest ranked Ranger at #15, Nash was #24, Richards #44, and Gaborik #48. With 30 teams in the NHL, having 4 players out of the top 50, was pretty good.

Posts: 445 | Registered: February 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NYRiceman:
last night on NHL live, they had a show where they had their hockey experts choice of top 50 NHL players announced. Hank was the highest ranked Ranger at #15, Nash was #24, Richards #44, and Gaborik #48. With 30 teams in the NHL, having 4 players out of the top 50, was pretty good.

I'm a little shocked Henrik doesn't break top 10. Especially if there are other goalies ahead of him. I can only see Quick, but it shouldn't be much of a difference

Posts: 3807 | Registered: October 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sports Fan
Picture of NYRiceman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by d3xd3x:
quote:
Originally posted by NYRiceman:

I'm a little shocked Henrik doesn't break top 10. Especially if there are other goalies ahead of him. I can only see Quick, but it shouldn't be much of a difference

Henrik was higher ranked than Quick. I don't think any goalie was ranked higher. I was surprised he wasn't in the top 10 also.

Posts: 445 | Registered: February 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post