community.msgnetwork.com    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Sports Talk  Hop To Forums  NEW YORK RANGERS    Farewell MSG Message Board Thread (?)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Farewell MSG Message Board Thread (?) Login/Join

General Manager
Picture of Double R
posted
If the end is indeed coming to the MSG boards as many of us suspect, I just wanted to take the opportunity to say it has been an absolute pleasure chatting (and sometimes arguing) with all of you. I've been a member since the summer of 2001, and of course I remained a member after the board changed to a different format in 2006. I hope this thread is all for naught, but I thought it proper to say "so long" just in case. Be well and God bless.

Len (Double R)

Cheers

Posts: 6051 | Registered: October 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Leagues
Picture of wiskas II
posted Hide Post
im not kidding i can not get into zeta board some one please send me a link

Posts: 911 | Registered: August 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bystander
Picture of TonyG
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Double R:
If the end is indeed coming to the MSG boards as many of us suspect, I just wanted to take the opportunity to say it has been an absolute pleasure chatting (and sometimes arguing) with all of you. I've been a member since the summer of 2001, and of course I remained a member after the board changed to a different format in 2006. I hope this thread is all for naught, but I thought it proper to say "so long" just in case. Be well and God bless.

Len (Double R)

Cheers
What did I miss while I was away for awhile? Is this board crashing? And if so, where is everyone going to talk Ranger Hockey?

I have been on this board forever, since it was first started in the 90's. Like yourself DoubleR there are great Ranger Fans and Great People. If this board goes down, I hope we can all get together on another board. Please keep me informed Len.

TonyG

Posts: 5367 | Registered: October 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bystander
Picture of TonyG
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wiskas II:
what may I ask is the zeta board?

Minor Leagues
Picture of wiskas II
posted Hide Post
im not computer literate tony slapper got me hooked up a lot of our mates with the love of the RANGERS are there and we can say the D word Cheers

Posts: 911 | Registered: August 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Bystander
Picture of slapper
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TonyG:
quote:

tony try this ny sports board

Posts: 3235 | Registered: April 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bystander
Picture of TonyG
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by slapper:
quote:
Originally posted by TonyG:
quote:

tony try this ny sports board
OK Slapper I will check it out sometime this weekend. Watching football playoffs all weekend. But I will join you guys for sure. Thanks