community.msgnetwork.com    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Sports Talk  Hop To Forums  NEW YORK RANGERS    Nash Injured Shoulder Playing Overseas
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Nash Injured Shoulder Playing Overseas Login/Join

All Star
posted
Per Steve Zipay on Twitter and Nash apparently injured his shoulder playing in the Switzerland. Not much information has come out about it yet, but I will update as I see more. Apparently, it was a hit in the boards which isn't surprising. Nash skated on the next shift but then sat out the rest of the game as a precaution.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: d3xd3x,

Posts: 3807 | Registered: October 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Record Breaker
Picture of PG67
posted Hide Post
F uck.

Posts: 10012 | Registered: March 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bystander
Picture of TonyG
posted Hide Post
You can blame that piece of $hit Bettman and the greedy owners for anyone who gets hurt playing in Europe or where ever because the NHL locked them out. No training camps, no conditioning and work outs which everyone needs to get into game day shape. You can bet Torts as always makes sure his players are in shape during training camps. Mad

TSN report:
http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=406321

Posts: 5203 | Registered: October 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
All Star
posted Hide Post
Per Larry Brooks, MRI revealed no shoulder damaage. He's day to day.

Posts: 3807 | Registered: October 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Record Breaker
Picture of PG67
posted Hide Post
Great news! Thanks for the update.

Posts: 10012 | Registered: March 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Spectator
Picture of Scooter
posted Hide Post
Horrible! Well at least he'll have the season to heal since it doesn't seem there will be one. Frowner

Posts: 45 | Registered: May 17, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spectator
posted Hide Post
d3xd3x

Thanks for the update. I would say Thank God, but I do not think we are going to see Nash Anyway.

Posts: 374 | Registered: March 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post