community.msgnetwork.com    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Sports Talk  Hop To Forums  NEW YORK RANGERS    Hockey Talk with only my NY Ranger Blue Brothers. SwampRat fans not Invited get lost
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 14
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hockey Talk with only my NY Ranger Blue Brothers. SwampRat fans not Invited get lost Login/Join

Bystander
Picture of TonyG
posted
I will be watching every minute of the Stanley Cup Finals and I will be rooting big time for the LA Kings. It turns my stomach to know that these fly by night garbage SwampRat Fans will be getting something they truly do not deserve. All season long you could go to any SwampRats game and get there an hour before game time and just about get seats anywhere you want. Now they will be sold out with all these unknowledgeable SwampRat Fans that wouldn’t know the difference between a hockey puck and a catcher’s mit all going to their first hockey game. Yuk Mad

Yes I hate this SwampRat Team also, but unlike their fans, they deserve to be in the Stanley Cup Finals. They beat us fair and square, but like I said pay back is a b it ch and you can bet the house on it, we will be back for pay back. This Ranger Team will be a team to be reckoned with for years to come.

So My Ranger Blue Brothers, except for today I will not participate in any Stanley Cup Thread that has the SwampRats name on it. Screw them; Screw their phony fans, Lets Go Kings and LETS GO RANGERS. Cheers Thumbs Up

Posts: 5235 | Registered: October 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
All Star
Picture of Double R
posted Hide Post
Tony, I couldn't have said it better myself. If anyone puts up a game thread for the finals, I want no part of it. I'm a Ranger fan who will be rooting for the Kings to beat the swamprats. I think LA has the stronger team anyway. They are big, with lots of firepower, and excellent goaltending. I still think it's going to be a good competitive series, but I say the Kings take it in 6. LET'S GO RANGERS!!!!!!

Trophy

Posts: 5925 | Registered: October 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bystander
Picture of TonyG
posted Hide Post
DoubleR, I didn't for one minute think you would feel any different then you do. You are and always have been a true Ranger Fan, and you have all my respect pal. Cheers

Spectator
posted Hide Post
LA winning helps me feel much better!!! Does not rain on our parade. But to see the Devils win on the year that we were great, might just break my Heart!!!

Lets Go Kings!!!!!!!!

Lets go Rangers!!

Posts: 374 | Registered: March 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bystander
Picture of TonyG
posted Hide Post
I hear ya Jagr, just watching the TV and listening about the SwampRats and seeing all those brand new jerseys and hats in the stands with the price tags still on them, just turns my stomach.

I said this before and I will say it one more time the SwampRats could win the Stanley Cup on a Saturday Night like they did the last time and Sunday Morning no one will give a shet. The Rangers won the Cup in 94 and they are still talking about it and it won't change if the SwampRats win again.

We will be back next season to sell out all our games, and all 5 SwampRat Fans will show up for a few games next season.

Screw em Jagr, we know who the real hockey fans are. Cheers

Rookie
Picture of IHATETHEISLES
posted Hide Post
It still amazes me how the Rangers lost on that sloppy goal...The Rangers had trouble scoring goals all year...wait till the devils Meet the Kings Offense...Huge wake up call...oh its coming!!

Posts: 1466 | Registered: January 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
All Star
Picture of luckysteve
posted Hide Post
Can't stay long...my team is playing for the Cup, and i have to run. Just wanted to see how your summer's going, Tony? Still feeling the sting of defeat?

Posts: 4841 | Registered: February 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
All Star
Picture of Double R
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by luckysteve:
Can't stay long...my team is playing for the Cup, and i have to run. Just wanted to see how your summer's going, Tony? Still feeling the sting of defeat?

Steve, still feeling the inferiority of being a swamprat fan? Case in point: it's game 1 of the Stanley Cup finals and you're still spending time on the Ranger board. Why don't you go to the swamprats board and have a nice conversation with yourself.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Double R,

Spectator
posted Hide Post
No one on this board that can get rid of this clown???

Steve we were by far the better team, you got so many calls from the Refs, and so much luck!

Truth is we are better than you and LA!

I hope LA win!!! Because remember this if you do not win we still have more cups!!!!

I do not care how much longer we have been around and how many teams were in the league..

We have more Cups than your ****ty organization!!!

All Star
Picture of luckysteve
posted Hide Post
Clown? You can do better than that...the fact you are blaming the refs for your loss is exactly why I'm stopping by. Great comedy. No class. Can't just congratulate the competition. As for your assertion that you are "better" clearly if you were, you'd be playing tonight. You have to go all the way back to pre-1940 to equal the number of cups we've won since since our inception. You're pretty funny. I have to get back to my game now...

This message has been edited. Last edited by: luckysteve,

Posts: 4841 | Registered: February 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

All Star
posted Hide Post
What a stupid play by Parise, swatting the puck in the net!! It was free, in the crease, I know he couldn't get to it, but let it play out, Zajac was almost there. I deduct 1mil per year from his contract offer for that!

Posts: 5619 | Registered: October 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
All Star
posted Hide Post
KOOOO-PPPPPPPP-TARRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 5619 | Registered: October 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kc1313:
KOOOO-PPPPPPPP-TARRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!

Dirty goal.

Posts: 3807 | Registered: October 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
All Star
Picture of Double R
posted Hide Post
Not exactly the most exciting game I've ever seen, but decent. I liked the outcome, that's for sure. But in all fairness the game could've gone either way. Marty's stacked-pad save on Doughty in the 3rd period was huge. But in the end, LA's scoring depth was the difference.

Spectator
posted Hide Post
How do you feel now steve!!!!

I feel a sweep!!!

Get the Brooms out!!!

I could careless how many years you haver to go back we have more cups!!!!

You are going to represent the East like ****!!!

In 94 we had 114 points and your ****ty organization had to come rain on our parade!

Now in 2011. Game 5 offside you got a goal Game 5 Cross Check to Stephans Head you got a goal!! We out played you!!

Game 6 first call was not a penalty and you scored!!! How many dives did you take!!! You guys did it again tonight Paraise with his hand trys to score!

Also if you don't win for 30 more years I am suppose to take away your ***king Stanley cup from 1995???? PLease!!!!

Phony ***king fans!!! You don't even have fans to talk to about your ****ty stanley cup games!!!!!!!

Steve ***k off!!!!!!