community.msgnetwork.com    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Sports Talk  Hop To Forums  NEW YORK RANGERS    Hockey Talk with only my NY Ranger Blue Brothers. SwampRat fans not Invited get lost
Page 1 ... 11 12 13 14
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hockey Talk with only my NY Ranger Blue Brothers. SwampRat fans not Invited get lost Login/Join

Bystander
Picture of TonyG
posted Hide Post
Drop the puck please. Drop the puck. I can't stand much more of no hockey. You guys are out of control. Screw that piece of $hit Bettman. I say every time Bettman is at a hockey game, or making a speech boo him harder then Denis Potvin. Mad

MSG and Ranger Fans have to come up with a Bettman $ucks chant at the garden.

Posts: 4948 | Registered: October 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
All Star
Picture of Double R
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TonyG:
Drop the puck please. Drop the puck. I can't stand much more of no hockey. You guys are out of control. Screw that piece of $hit Bettman. I say every time Bettman is at a hockey game, or making a speech boo him harder then Denis Potvin. Mad

In fact, I think Denis Potvin should replace Bettman as NHL commissioner. I'm sure he would do a much better job than this clown.

Posts: 5571 | Registered: October 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bystander
Picture of TonyG
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Double R:
quote:

In fact, I think Denis Potvin should replace Bettman as NHL commissioner. I'm sure he would do a much better job than this clown.
Double R for Commissioner. Thumbs Up

The very thought of the chance this entire season could be finished makes my blood boil. And there is a very good chance of that happening. Mad Head Bang

Posts: 4948 | Registered: October 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Double R:
quote:

Whether you side with the players or the owners I've come to one conclusion. The boos that will be rained upon Bettman during his on ice appearances after this is over will take on a whole different level. Tony, I hope you won't be bothered by the boos.

Double R for Commissioner. Thumbs Up

The very thought of the chance this entire season could be finished makes my blood boil. And there is a very good chance of that happening. Mad Head Bang

Posts: 5088 | Registered: February 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
All Star
posted Hide Post
Boy, did I screw that one up. Looks like you answered the question already, Tony.

Rookie
Picture of RedWhiteBlue75
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike22NYR:
quote:
Originally posted by NYRfan16:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Jagr7711:
Not me, I was Richter35 and changed to Jagr because everyone was so hard on Jagr and I felt with a 120 point season the man deserved some respect.

I dont know why he claimed to be Richter35.....he deffinitly was not him

You should all know by now that I am the real Richter35! Big Laugh

Posts: 648 | Registered: October 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RedWhiteBlue75:
quote:
Originally posted by Mike22NYR:
quote:
Originally posted by NYRfan16:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Jagr7711:
Not me, I was Richter35 and changed to Jagr because everyone was so hard on Jagr and I felt with a 120 point season the man deserved some respect.

I dont know why he claimed to be Richter35.....he deffinitly was not him

You should all know by now that I am the real Richter35! Big Laugh

I laughed out loud but good on this one.

All Star
Picture of RZ Bure
posted Hide Post
Not trying to instigate, but I think the hate for bettman is misguided. He is an employee of the owners, as any commissioner would be. I think him/ the owners are taking wy too hard of a stance here and yes, these talks should have been initiated months ago, but let's not forget that Donald Fehr is an evil man, and the players are not getting the blame I strongly feel they deserve. They do a poor job of marketing the sport and have been the beneficiaries of this current system for the last 8 years. I'm not crying for the owners, but they take far greater risks financially and why should they have to run the league off of he 43 percent?

Posts: 4825 | Registered: October 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post