community.msgnetwork.com    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Sports Talk  Hop To Forums  NEW YORK RANGERS    Hockey Talk with only my NY Ranger Blue Brothers. SwampRat fans not Invited get lost
Page 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hockey Talk with only my NY Ranger Blue Brothers. SwampRat fans not Invited get lost Login/Join

Major Leagues
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NYRfan16:
quote:
Originally posted by NYRHawaii93:
Ok, I just have to know - what was Jagr's old screen name?

No, it can't be Ice Cold. Can it?

Deffinitly reminds me of Ice Cold....maybe it is....jeesh. I thought he was gone for good

Posts: 1313 | Registered: January 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spectator
posted Hide Post
Yeah I forget you know better than torts! He even said we did not get outplayed!!!

We did not get outplayed by the Devils!!

Your just a ***king idiot that never played hockey!!! And your knowledge is like a 5th grader!!!

I wish I could knock you the ***k out!!!

Posts: 374 | Registered: March 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
All Star
Picture of Double R
posted Hide Post
It's all over but the shouting, folks. Stick a fork in the swamprats. They're done. This game was a masterpiece by the Kings. Their team is so fluid and so precise in everything they do, they almost make it look easy. They're like a well-oiled machine. Great job by LA. One more to go.

Applaude

Posts: 5968 | Registered: October 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spectator
posted Hide Post
My Guess is Mike22NYR and NYR16 are Devils fans and picked Ranger Screen Names to bother the real Rangers Fans!!!!!

Both of you are trouble makers along with Steve!!!

Little click ***ots!!!

This is my Favorite team and I have been watching for 30+ years, you guys discuss me!!!!

Spectator
posted Hide Post
DoubleR after the (2) 2-1 wins at the Rock you had to know this was coming, its over!!!!

Makes me feel better that the Devils are almost done!!!!

All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jagr7711:
My Guess is Mike22NYR and NYR16 are Devils fans and picked Ranger Screen Names to bother the real Rangers Fans!!!!!

Both of you are trouble makers along with Steve!!!

Little click ***ots!!!

This is my Favorite team and I have been watching for 30+ years, you guys discuss me!!!!

What the heck did I do?

Posts: 5576 | Registered: February 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spectator
posted Hide Post
NYRfan16, I have spoke with you Rangers Hockey I believe you are a Rangers Fan!!!

NYR22 ans DX are Posers, prob got screen names to bother the real Rangers Fans, but I will end their reign!!!!

I have some friends on this site and I am sick of trying to talk Rangers Hockey and having Posers come in and ruining it for the Real fans!!!

But I will end this, its why Tony put the post up, he is sick of these idiots and so am I!!!

And I am not having another summer trying to talk Rangers Hockey with little ***ot devils fans bothering us!!!!

Spectator
posted Hide Post
Torts on sports network

Spectator
posted Hide Post
Torts said most of the media are idiots!!! I love it!!!

Major Leagues
posted Hide Post
Listen you little troll. I have been a Rangers fan longer than most people on these boards and a season ticket holder for 20 years before I moved out of Jersey. The 22 is for Nick Fotiu, if you know who that even is. You have no clue what you are talking about.
Just the fact that you say the Rangers outplayed the Devils and they lost because of the referees shows how little you know about hockey.
You are the typical type of person who ruins these boards.
So go crawl back from whatever rock you came from a few months ago and leave the intelligent hockey talk to people who know what they are talking about

Posts: 1313 | Registered: January 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Spectator
posted Hide Post
First off I know who Nick Fotiu is and Barry Beck and Hedberg and Periere Lorouch and Pavlich, I grew up watching Rangers Hockey!!!

And I have been a season ticket holder for 20+ year sec 117!!!

Your ruin it by not reading!!! But I forgot you know more than the Rangers coach who was on sports network a half hour ago and said we out played the Devils!!!!

Spectator
posted Hide Post
Mike22NYR, I have 40 years in this world and played hockey since I am 5, you would never say anything of this sort to my face as you would ***** out!!!!

I would love to have a shot to kick your ***!!! I don't talk ****!!!! I fight like a real man!!!

Spectator
posted Hide Post
Torts was complaining about the Refs all series!!!

Yeah I know nothing about hockey, only been playing and watching since im 5, Go play with yourself its what your best at!!!!!

Man I wish I could be in front of you right now cause I know a ***** like you would not do a thing, I was born in a hard part of Newark and I know your Kind!!!!

Major Leagues
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike22NYR:
Listen you little troll. I have been a Rangers fan longer than most people on these boards and a season ticket holder for 20 years before I moved out of Jersey. The 22 is for Nick Fotiu, if you know who that even is. You have no clue what you are talking about.
Just the fact that you say the Rangers outplayed the Devils and they lost because of the referees shows how little you know about hockey.
You are the typical type of person who ruins these boards.
So go crawl back from whatever rock you came from a few months ago and leave the intelligent hockey talk to people who know what they are talking about

I agree. We got outplayed in the series for the most part. Hank kept us in it. In fact he kept us in it all year and all through out the playoffs. Refs didn't screw us. We didn't win, we got beat, we got outplayed, I can admit it. Did I like it? H*ll no. I'm not gonna take anything away from the devils, they beat us, plain and simple and they deserve to be in the finals. Of course I am thrilled they are getting beatdown

Posts: 1416 | Registered: September 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spectator
posted Hide Post
We had 2 shutouts if we were outplayed than why did'nt the devils score both those games!

Listen if you are playing so good than you will at least put 1 puck in!!

And you can't tell me that we got outplayed the last 2 games of the series?

Listen I disagree with you and agree with Torts the Rangers were the better team!!

Go look at his press conf. He says his team was not outplayed, I would think he would know his team better than us! Also he was just on the sports network and explained that his team was the better team!!

Again, I beg to differ