community.msgnetwork.com    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Sports Talk  Hop To Forums  NEW YORK RANGERS    It's been quiet lately.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

It's been quiet lately. Login/Join

All Star
Picture of Double R
posted
Not much going on in the past few weeks. No news, no rumors, no acquisitions. I hope that means the Rangers have been working on something.

Question

Posts: 5596 | Registered: October 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bystander
posted Hide Post
I'm hoping they are getting Del Zotto signed. Don't trust Holmgrem and his offer sheets...

Posts: 10 | Registered: May 20, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sports Fan
Picture of NYRiceman
posted Hide Post
As long as there is no CBA and the sides are so far apart there likely wont be a lot of news as far as player signings

Posts: 445 | Registered: February 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
All Star
Picture of RZ Bure
posted Hide Post
I'm disgusted that it's come to this. After returning to the sport, we should not have to even think about an impending lockout and I can't help but think that bettman wants this. All parties involved are guilty IMO.

Posts: 4862 | Registered: October 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
All Star
Picture of Double R
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RZ Bure:
I'm disgusted that it's come to this. After returning to the sport, we should not have to even think about an impending lockout and I can't help but think that bettman wants this. All parties involved are guilty IMO.

I totally agree. Here we are 7 years removed from losing an entire season due to a lockout, the sport has barely recovered from it, and now we're facing the same bullsh1t all over again. Shame on everyone.

Posts: 5596 | Registered: October 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Record Breaker
Picture of PG67
posted Hide Post
I agree with you guys.

Posts: 9703 | Registered: March 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Leagues
Picture of wiskas II
posted Hide Post
I think that all true fan's agree on this .We all have views on whyfores and therefores But isn't that what real fans do? Hockey
LET THERE BE HOCKEY Pope

Posts: 911 | Registered: August 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
All Star
posted Hide Post
THANK YOU FANS

Remember that line being on the ice in every arena after the lockout?? Yeah thanks fans, enjoy getting raped by ticket prices, enjoy the next strike/lockout, yeah, thanks!!

Posts: 5431 | Registered: October 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
All Star
posted Hide Post
I see an agreement coming into place about the time Gabby returns. The question I have is this.
Does the schedule remain the same? I have already purchased my plane tickets for Dallas around the first of the year and will be picking up tickets for the game against the stars on Jan. 4th. Say Mike, haven't forgotten our agreement to shake each others hands that night.

Posts: 5119 | Registered: February 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
All Star
posted Hide Post
The schedule will definitely change if a bunch of the season is scrapped, buying any kind of ticket now is risky. I'm sure you'll be able to get a refund but any kind of(in)convienence charge will be lost.

Posts: 5431 | Registered: October 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

All Star
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by kc1313:
The schedule will definitely change if a bunch of the season is scrapped

Shet!

Posts: 5119 | Registered: February 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post