community.msgnetwork.com    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Sports Talk  Hop To Forums  NEW YORK RANGERS    What's with this board.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What's with this board. Login/Join

Bystander
Picture of TonyG
posted
Everytime I come on I have to sign in all over again. Anyone else having that problem?

Posts: 5236 | Registered: October 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Record Breaker
Picture of PG67
posted Hide Post
No.

Posts: 10030 | Registered: March 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spectator
Picture of NoMore1940
posted Hide Post
When you log in to this message board, check the box that says "Remember me on this site" and your ID will remain logged in until you delete your browsing history (temporary internet files, cookies, history, form data, passwords, etc).

It's possible your PC is automatically deleting your browsing history every time you close your internet connection. Go to "Internet Options" and see if the box is checked which says "Delete browsing history on exit". If it is, uncheck it if you wish, or your browsing history will continue to be deleted. I delete my browsing history periodically when I determine a need to do so (PC running slow).

Hope this has been helpful.

LET'S GO RANGERS!

Posts: 5484 | Registered: December 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bystander
Picture of TonyG
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NoMore1940:
When you log in to this message board, check the box that says "Remember me on this site" and your ID will remain logged in until you delete your browsing history (temporary internet files, cookies, history, form data, passwords, etc).

It's possible your PC is automatically deleting your browsing history every time you close your internet connection. Go to "Internet Options" and see if the box is checked which says "Delete browsing history on exit". If it is, uncheck it if you wish, or your browsing history will continue to be deleted. I delete my browsing history periodically when I determine a need to do so (PC running slow).

LET'S GO RANGERS!
Thanks 1940 but I checked that and its not checked to delete browsing history? I also checked the sign on box to remember me and I also asked windows to remember the password but I still have the same problem every time I sign in.

This board is really screwed up. I find it very very slow after I sign on. I notice my Karma list me as an All Star but everytime I post I am listed as a Bystander? I am really getting to the point that I don't even want to post here anymore, but I can't leave you guys. We have been doing this a loooooong time. Mad

Posts: 5236 | Registered: October 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bystander
Picture of slapper
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TonyG:
quote:
Originally posted by NoMore1940:

LET'S GO RANGERS!
Thanks 1940 but I checked that and its not checked to delete browsing history? I also checked the sign on box to remember me and I also asked windows to remember the password but I still have the same problem every time I sign in.

This board is really screwed up. I find it very very slow after I sign on. I notice my Karma list me as an All Star but everytime I post I am listed as a Bystander? I am really getting to the point that I don't even want to post here anymore, but I can't leave you guys. We have been doing this a loooooong time. Mad

well, we do have a default board now but it is up to you and anyone else to participate and all the people there are from here.

but if you still prefer to come to a place that no longer acknowledges your existence and does not allow you to say the owners name, i understand.

Posts: 3166 | Registered: April 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post