community.msgnetwork.com    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Sports Talk  Hop To Forums  NEW YORK RANGERS    hockey is finally back
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

hockey is finally back Login/Join

All Star
posted
but only if you can get ESPN 3 on your computer.
ESPN has just announced that they will be televising KHL games starting tomorrow.

Posts: 5797 | Registered: February 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Record Breaker
Picture of PG67
posted Hide Post
tease

Posts: 10137 | Registered: March 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PG67:
tease

My apologies to everyone who thought the title was related to the lockout. Flower

I have a hunch that the lockout will be over by next weekend. Call it a dream that I had last night. The lack of news lately is a good sign.
The one team to benefit from this lockout if it is resolved soon is the rangers. More time for Gabby to heal and the fact the schedule had us on the road for much of Oct.

Posts: 5797 | Registered: February 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Record Breaker
Picture of PG67
posted Hide Post
quote:
The one team to benefit from this lockout if it is resolved soon is the rangers. More time for Gabby to heal and the fact the schedule had us on the road for much of Oct.

Great point.

* Apology accepted. Big Grin *

Posts: 10137 | Registered: March 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Major Leagues
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NYRfan16:
quote:
Originally posted by PG67:
tease

My apologies to everyone who thought the title was related to the lockout. Flower

I have a hunch that the lockout will be over by next weekend. Call it a dream that I had last night. The lack of news lately is a good sign.

I hope you're right

Posts: 2058 | Registered: November 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Spectator
Picture of Scooter
posted Hide Post
Still no hockey. So sad. Guess I'll try to locate these KHL games. It's better than nothing.

Posts: 71 | Registered: May 17, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bystander
Picture of biz1006
posted Hide Post
i'd rather watch the knicks

Posts: 1159 | Registered: May 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post