community.msgnetwork.com    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Sports Talk  Hop To Forums  NEW YORK GIANTS    The Return Of........
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Return Of........ Login/Join

All Star
posted
Head-Your-Head-In-Shame Eli. I hadn't seen that in quite a while. It wasn't good.
Teams have learned, hit Cruz early, and hard, and he becomes a nonfactor.
The Giants have a big, strong receiver(Nicks) and they never throw him the ball in the redzone, you know, like they did all the time late last season, why is that? FGs instead of TDs are killing them.
Hate to pick on Tynes, because he's been great this year, but how, in this day in age, are you short on a 51 yd FG?
Hopefully this game was just a result of the tough week the players(and the rest of us) had.
The Giants are now 1-8 in Game 9 of the season under Coughlin.
Still in good shape moving forward, but they haven't played well since the SF game. They need a big win against Cincy in order to go into the bye week at 7-3.
I'd rather go into the playoffs 10-6 or 9-7, and healthy, then be 13-3, 12-4 and nicked up, and it's quite obvious that home field advantage means NOTHING to this team.

Posts: 5709 | Registered: October 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bystander
Picture of slapper
posted Hide Post
i am not worried, we lead the division and you can not win them all as well as the steelers are a good team.

it would have been far worse if they lost to a bad team and the giants under coughlin never cake walk a season it is always a struggle, but yet we got two super bowls with coach tom as well as when you are the champs everyone comes at you a lot harder.

giants are banged up and the bye week can not come quick enough.

Posts: 3309 | Registered: April 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post